Round Wooden Garden Pond Kit (1000 Litres)
No digging, no hassle, easy to install. Our round wooden garden pond kit offers the ideal solution for those looking to get set up quickly and easily with an above ground pond.
A popular choice with our customers, our round wooden garden pond kit provides you with everything you need to get set up with a stylish, above ground 1000 litre pond. Optionally, you can also order the kit with the correct pump and pre-filter for this size of pond.
The pre-formed 1000 litre pond liner included in this kit is made from recycled MDPE material, is free standing, highly durable and designed to last, with a 25 year guarantee.
It comes with an octagonal top surround and pre-made, metal banded, round wooden side surround, that simply wraps around the pond liner and can be easily screwed to the top. It is made from pressure treated and FSC® certified timber, designed to stand the test of time and look stylish in any garden setting.
What’s included in our 1000 Litre Round Wooden Garden Pond Kit?
- Our 1000 litre pre-formed pond liner
- Wooden top surround in an octagonal design
- Pre-made, metal banded, wooden side surround, that fits closely around the pond liner in a compact design. This can be easily screwed together where the ends join together and screws to the top surround with ease.
- Screws (required for attaching the side surround to the top).
The 1000 litre pond liner measures 6 mm wall section 60″ (152 cm) in diameter and 27″ (69 cm) in depth.
The overall measurement with the wooden surround is 72″(185 cm) wide and 30″ (77 cm) high.
Keeping fish? We have the following extras available to add to your pond and wooden surround;
• Pond Pump & Prefilter – The pond pump & prefilter option enables you stock fish in this liner. Supplied with a 1000 litre per hour flow pond pump that will pump your pond water through the prefilter every hour. This filters out any algae or other waste and keeps the water to a standard your fish will live in happily and healthily. The pre-filter easily attaches to the pump and they both sit at the bottom of your pond.
Round Wooden Garden Pond Kit – Set Up & Assembly
All of our wooden pond kits are designed for quick and easy assembly, getting your new pond up and running as quickly as possible. Here’s how easy it is to get set up…
Our team demonstrating assembly of the side surround.
- Choose the location for your pond, ensuring its near to utilities such as water and electric (if you’re planning on have accessories, such as a pump).
- Ensure that the location you pick offers a suitable surface to carry the weight, or install a base. We’d advise staying away from areas that aren’t firm or are prone to water-logging.
- Form the shape of your wooden side surround and screw together where either ends meet, with the screws provided.
- Place your ridged pond liner inside the surround.
- Place the wooden top surround on and secure to the side surround with the screws provided.
- Install optional accessories (such as a pre filter and pond pump).
- Add your fish, plants and enjoy your new pond!
Expected delivery time of this item is between 2 and 3 weeks. All of our larger ponds are delivered directly by our team and we plan delivery schedules by area, allowing us to minimise our impact on the environment. Your delivery date will be confirmed within a few days of your order being placed.
Price quoted includes all costs and delivery to UK mainland addresses. Please contact us before ordering for information and pricing for deliver to highlands and islands.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.