Wooden Garden Pond Kit – Hexagonal (1000 Litres)
No digging, no hassle, easy to install. Our wooden pond kits offer the ideal solution for those looking to get set up quickly and easily with an above ground pond.
Our popular hexagonal wooden pond kit provides you with everything you need to get set up with a stylish above ground 1000 litre pond and optionally, the correct pump and pre-filter for this size of pond.
The pre-formed 1000 litre pond liner included in this kit is made from recycled MDPE material, is free standing, highly durable and designed to last, with a 25 year guarantee.
It offers a hexagonal top and side surround, is made from pressure treated and FSC® certified timber, designed to stand the test of time and look stylish in any garden setting.
What’s included in our 1000 Litre Hexagonal Wooden Pond Kit?
- Our 1000 litre pre-formed pond liner
- Wooden top surround in an hexagonal design
- Wooden side panels (x6), allowing for the formation of the hexagonal shape
- Screws (required for attaching the side panels).
The 1000 litre pond liner measures 60″ (152 cm) in diameter and 27″ (69 cm) in depth. The overall measurement with the wooden surround is 80″(204 cm) wide and 30″ (77 cm) high.
Keeping fish? We have the following extras available to add to your pond and wooden surround;
• Pond Pump & Prefilter – The pond pump & prefilter option enables you stock fish in this liner. Supplied with a 1000 litre per hour flow pond pump that will pump your pond water through the prefilter every hour. This filters out any algae or other waste and keeps the water to a standard your fish will live in happily and healthily. The pre-filter easily attaches to the pump and they both sit at the bottom of your pond.
Set Up & Assembly
All of our wooden pond kits are designed for quick and easy assembly, getting your new pond up and running as quickly as possible. Here’s how easy it is to get set up…
Our team demonstrating assembly of the surrounds side panels.
- Choose the location for your pond, ensuring its near to utilities such as water and electric (if you’re planning on have accessories, such as a pump).
- Ensure that the location you pick offers a suitable surface to carry the weight, or install a base. We’d advise staying away from areas that aren’t firm or are prone to water-logging.
- Put your ridged pond liner in place and place the top surround on.
- Secure the side panels in place with the screws provided.
- Install optional accessories (such as a pre filter and pond pump).
- Add your fish and plants.
- Enjoy your new pond!
Expected delivery time of this item is between 2 and 3 weeks. All of our larger ponds are delivered directly by our team and we plan delivery schedules by area, allowing us to minimise our impact on the environment. Your delivery date will be confirmed within a few days of your order being placed.
Price quoted includes all costs and delivery to UK mainland addresses. Please contact us before ordering for information and pricing for deliver to highlands and islands.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.